WordPress Security Guide Reveals: How to Defend Your WordPress Website Against Hackers.
This easy-to-understand guide will show you exactly how to secure your WordPress website against today’s most common malicious hacker attacks, to prevent a potential disaster: lost sales, erased data, stolen credit card details, inserted porn links, site backdoors, irreparable brand damage.
You will learn exactly how to:
- Protect your site against Brute Force attacks
- Secure your WordPress installation and login screen
- Setup a WordPress Firewall and defend against malicious scripts
- Ensure secure file and folder permissions.
- Setup safe yet functional Security Headers.
- Configure your .htaccess file for optimally balanced security and functionality on Apache servers
Sale Page : https://wpdefenders.org/