Tai Lopez – Traveling CEO Program
HOW TO TRAVEL THE WORLD, MAKE MONEY, AND HAVE FUN
3 FREE PRINCIPLES FOR BECOMING A TRAVELING CEO
- FREE PRINCIPLE #1: ADOPT A TRAVEL-FOCUSED MINDSET
- A travel-focused mindset means you prioritize traveling when making decisions about money.
- You have to think…
- “Will this (whatever the decision is) affect me positively or negatively while traveling?”
- An example of a bad traveling decision is one where you schedule physical meetings with your team every week.
- With so many services like Skype, Whatsapp, and many tools I’ll tell you more about in my advance program, you don’t need to physically “be” anywhere to run your business.
- The benefit of thinking this way is you end up creating MORE free time because you’re spending LESS time in meetings.
- And, as a result, your income goes up.
- FREE PRINCIPLE #2: USE A “TRAVEL ROTATION”
- A “Travel Rotation” is a term I invented to describe living a traveling lifestyle that helps you
- Avoid wasting time moving from location to location
- Eat healthy, even when you’re on the go
- Avoid airport delays and other inconveniences that plague most travelers
- Communicate better with new cultures (even if you don’t speak their language)
- NOT get caught in time-sucking delays that kill your productivity
- Basically, a “Travel Rotation” is a way to travel without burning out.I’ve perfected this “Travel Rotation” method after spending MILLIONS of dollars in business..
- AND, after applying the 7-step scientific method to tweak, and adjust it to the most-perfected form possible.
- A “Travel Rotation” isn’t about couch surfing or using Airbnb — it’s about setting up “home bases”, in multiple countries, that make money for you.
- Couchsurfing and Airbnb, as nice as they sound, are meant for amateurs — they’re good for the short term, but professionals rely on something more concrete.
- If you join my advanced program, I’ll go into more detail about my “Travel Rotation” system.
- PRINCIPLE #3: MONEY AS A TOOL
- You must forget everything you know about money.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re a Democrat, Republican, Libertarian… or whatever… money is a tool.
- Money IS something that works for you.
- Let me tell you a story.
- I invited a billionaire to my house.
- He saw my lifestyle (the chef, personal trainers, etc.) and said,
- “Tai, you’re spending all this money… do you know how much you can SAVE?”
- I responded, respectfully,
- “Yeah, but you know I live a more interesting and more enjoyable life than you. I bet you’d prefer my lifestyle.”
- He said, while chuckling,
- “Touché, you’re right.”
- For some people, the more money they make, they less they enjoy themselves.
- Don’t listen to what people say.
- No one else has your best interests in mind than you.
- Like I said, these 3 free principles are a preview of my advanced program that covers 100 principles of living the Traveling CEO lifestyle.
- If you’d like to know more, let me explain…
Sales Page: http://www.tailopez.com/flow.php?lp=FS-4754&source=topnav
Download Files Size: 13.4GB