Meet Kevin – Coaching Call & Video Copy with Meet Kevin
Welcome – Is This Right For You?
A call with Meet Kevin is likely to transform your perspective with a new direction you might not have considered before. Want to start a business? Hire employees? Expand and scale? Kevin has done so before in the fields of sales, construction, small-business, hospitality, communication, law enforcement, community organizing, and more.
This 60-Minute Call will Benefit you No Matter If:
- You’re an Investor.
- You’re an Entrepreneur.
- You’re an Employee Looking to Grow.
- You’re a Student.
- You’re a Business Owner.
- You Have Family Questions.
- You need Counsel or Help / Coaching (Not Medical or Legal).
Meet Kevin’s Mission Statement:
Teach the specific mechanics and psychology of money, business, communication, and wealth.
Hi! I’m Kevin. I have sold over $130,000,000 in real estate and transacted over 300 individual deals, renovations, rentals, apartment buildings, vacation rentals, etc. In addition to my background in finance as a licensed loan broker and finance student, construction as licensed general contractor doing structural additions and remodels, and background in property management, I am excited to share the experiences of myself, my father-in-law (35 years in real estate investing & sales), and my mother-in-law (35 years in property management, managing hundreds of units). These experiences will help you develop your skills in sales, client retention and expansion, investing, appraisals, valuation, finding the wedge (great deals), and building a portfolio built to last; for wealth and freedom. Start learning about sales, passive income, cashflow, and money today.
Here what you’ll get:
- One, 60-Minute Phone Call with Kevin.
- Video Recording of Kevin on the Phone with You [Unlisted Youtube Link After]. (Video is NOT required from your end.)
- Perspective Likely to Change your Life.
- NDA / Non-Disclosure Agreements Available, Upon Request.
- Step 1: Complete Prior to Scheduling Call
- Complete this Form.
- Step 2: Schedule Your Call.
- How to Schedule Your Call.
- Step 3: Rate Your Call.
- Help Kevin Help You: Rate and Review Your Call Here.