Meta Tags WP
Meta tags are specific snippets of text and image content that provide a summary for a webpage.
How to install a premium WordPress plugin
- Download the plugin (meta-tags-wp.zip) from your payment success page or email. Keep it as a .zip file, you don’t need to unzip it.
- Go to your WordPress site and click “Plugins” in the left menu
- At the top of the Plugins page, click the “Add New” button
- Again at the top of the page, click the “Upload Plugin” button
- Click “Choose File”, and go to the location of meta-tags-wp.zip (often in your Downloads folder)
- Click “Install Now”
- After the install finishes, click “Activate Plugin”
- Meta Tags WP is almost ready to use! Go to “Plugins” in the left menu, and click “Meta Tags License”
- Important – Enter you license key in the box, then click “Save Changes”
- After the page refreshes, then click “Activate License”
- You’re ready to go!
- Go to any page or post, scroll down, then edit your visually edit your meta tags
JV Page : https://wordpress.metatags.io/
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1″ ihc_mb_template=”1″ ]