Kick Ass Copywriting Crash Course
“The Amazing Secret Of The Most Profitable Sales Letter In The
History Of The World!”
Here’s a brief (very brief) overview of what the course includes…
- The first step in the creation of “break-the-bank” direct response sales copy. Just in case you’re wondering, the answer is not research. If you skip this step all the research in the world won’t save you from getting mediocre results at best.
- How to determine the purpose of your ad before you write it. Listen, most people just sit down and start typing away.
- They never bother to figure out exactly what they want from the ad. And then they wonder why the ad didn’t work. Here’s how to overcome this big mistake once and for all.
- Critical questions to ask yourself… before… you write one word!
- A single piece of advice from marketing consultant – Dan Kennedy – that saved me from the frustration of not knowing what to say in my ads. This might be the best advice you ever get on the topic of copywriting.
- The biggest problem anyone faces when it comes to creating their own advertisements… and… how to overcome it quickly and easily.
- How to find your market’s hot buttons… without… guessing.
- Examples of how to use Martin Conroy’s copywriting secret. I actually show you how to implement the system line-by-line with ads that have generated millions of dollars. It’s simple. It’s fast. It’ll change your business forever.
- A little-known step in the copywriting process that practically forces your ads to write themselves. Few know how to harness the power of this step. Those who do tend to laugh all the way to the bank whenever they put a promotion together.
- How to edit and rewrite your promotions for clarity, ease of reading and powerful persuasion. If you get this wrong your ad will falter. Here’s what you need to know.
- The final step (don’t skip this) to creating ads that produce consistent profits.
- And much more!
Sales Page: http://www.thecopywritingcrashcourse.com/?hop=promotraf
Download Files Size: 1.18GB
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1″ ihc_mb_template=”1″ ]