John Sonmez – 10 Steps To Learn Anything
To Every Programmer Who’s Ever Scanned
Hacker News And /r/programming And Thought…
“How Will I Ever Keep Up?”
This 10-step system will show you:
- How breaking out of the “learning cattle chute” can help you master even the most challenging technologies quickly.
- The reason why including a mandatory “play time” in your study sessions can rocket you up the learning curve faster than you thought possible—even though you feel like you’re just goofing off.
- A reliable heuristic for knowing what to read—and what to ignore. That’s right: Dumping that massive stack of unread books and deleting your Instapaper queue will actually make you a faster learner. (This will free you from “Amazon reading list guilt” forever.)
- How to harness your natural creativity and curiosity for better, faster learning (with zero frustration and overwhelm).
- How to chart your own course for learning a new topic. This will free you from the soft tyranny of book authors and trainers who think they know the best way for you to learn.
- The 3 critical questions you must answer when you start learning anything new. (Don’t waste weeks wandering around lost and confused. These questions will point you in the right direction, every time.)
- How to quickly get a “toehold” on any new topic before you dive deep. This technique lets you skip right past the part where your head spins from overwhelm.
- How to break out of the “infinite reading loop,” where the more you read, the more your reading list grows.
- The way to set yourself up for learning success. When you do this, you’ll know when you’re done with a topic and ready to move on to new challenges.
- How you can use your new learning superpowers to quickly gain respect as a leader and an authority. Your team will look to you when it’s time to evaluate new technologies, and you’ll have top-notch employers beating down your door.
- How to learn more by learning less. (This is critical to eliminating overwhelm—and actually putting what you’re learning into practice.)
Sales Page: https://simpleprogrammer.com/products/learn-anything/
Download Files Size: 1.23GB