How to Create Video Tutorials and Perform on Camera
This course covers performance techniques and the technical how-to’s on creating video tutorials in general and specifically on producing professional talking head video lectures.
The following content is covered:
- What to do If you are an introvert
- Connecting with your audience.
- How to write your script for video
- Importance of your voice in production
- Warming up your voice
- Non-verbal communication
- Warming up your body for recording sessions
- Framing your shots
- What clothing to wear for tutorials.
- Software to use – teleprompter, screen capture and editing
- Equipment – Camera and sound
- A practical demonstration of camera and microphone options
- Lighting your shots
- Editing best practice
- A handy cheat sheet to sum things up
Sales Page: https://www.udemy.com/how-to-create-video-tutorials/
Download Files Size: 583MB
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1″ ihc_mb_template=”1″ ]