Eric Worre – First Steps
Starting a business can be scary. It can be hard to know if we are on the right track. Detours and setbacks are common during the first stage of a Network Marketing career.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- How to reinforce your decision. The first weeks in Network Marketing can be confusing and worrisome. Leave this course knowing you have made the best decision for your future.
- Rise of the Entrepreneur. Hear from the world’s foremost experts on where Network Marketing is headed.
- How to set REAL expectations for your first months in Network Marketing. Make sure you are not setting yourself up for failure.
- Assume success. Take the choice to invest in yourself and prepare your career for duplication and downline growth from the beginning.
- How to create a culture within your team. Learn how to become and ambassador of your own products and spread that belief to others.
- How to simplify your compensation plan. Present your opportunity in a way that makes others see the possibilities.
- How to layout your calendar for success. A series of strategies that will fill your calendar with opportunities.
- How to tell your story. Connect with a higher percentage of people by learning how to tell your story in a way that allows prospects to imagine themselves joining.
- Manage your first customer and distributor. Follow these steps to maximize the impact of your first team members.
- How to leverage the power of company events. The person with the largest team at the company event wins.
Download Files Size: 2.65GB