ConversionXL – Google Analytics Master Course
Gain the Google Analytics Skills You Need to Go from a Good Marketer to a Great Marketer
Your 4-week Live Class Schedule
- The 60-90 minute live classes will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. This time works well for folks in Europe as well.
- Those who attend live will have the opportunity to take part in Q&A. (Sorry, Asia-Pacific friends, but you’ll still have full access to all of the recordings.)
- Class 1 – Introduction to Digital Analytics & Google Analytics
- This class will cover digital measurement theory (the why) and how Google Analytics works. You’ll learn about Google
- Analytics limits / quotas, how to get around sampling limitations, etc.
- Class 2 – Functionality and Key Reports
- You’ll go over the standard reports in Google Analytics as well as basic functionality like applying advanced filters and data visualization. Yehoshua will show you how to pair the two to find deeper insights.
- Class 3 – Defining What Success Looks Like For Your Business
- Measurement frameworks, goal configuration, funnels… everything you need to define success and then track your progress towards it.
- Class 4 – Customizing Your Google Analytics Setup
- In this class, you’ll learn how to create the perfect Google Analytics configuration for your business using event tracking, custom dimensions, etc. Plus, you’ll get an introduction to Google Tag Manager.
- Class 5 – Google Analytics Admin Configuration & Data Quality
- To ensure high data quality, you’ll need to use filters, channel groups and campaign tagging (digital vs. offline) to preserve data integrity. Yehoshua walks you through it step-by-step.
- Class 6 – Performance Marketing with Google Analytics
- Are you spending your time and money wisely when it comes to performance marketing channels (SEO, paid search, social media, email)? Find out in this class.
- Class 7 – Advanced Google Analytics Functionality & Reports
- Multi-channel funnels, attribution and segmentation can be some of the most difficult elements of Google Analytics.
- You’ll learn how to master them as well as secondary dimensions, technical reports, etc.
- Class 8 – Solving Business Problems with Google Analytics
- Note: this class has been moved from March 8th to the 15th. US time goes forward an hour, class will still be 11am CDT
- Finding technical issues, improving internal search results, knowing which articles to promote on social media, merchandising… Google Analytics can help you solve each of these issues (and a lot more).March 15th, 2017
Sales Page: https://conversionxl.com/institute/live-course-google-analytics/
Download Files Size: 2.80GB
[ihc-hide-content ihc_mb_type=”show” ihc_mb_who=”1″ ihc_mb_template=”1″ ]